At Garrison Equine you will find a variety of horses and professional consultation in one location.
Please note that due to the precautions being taken province-wide to combat COVID-19, our facility will be closed until April 1st 2020, however Paul will continue to support you by phone, email and Facebook to help you with your equine needs. Garrison Equine is offering the following once the provincial lockdown has lifted:
- Scheduled individual/private appointments can be made to meet the horses of your choice and to abide with protocols for social distancing.
- The first month is a free lease to ease your financial concerns and get to know your horse better in your own environment.
- Trailering can be easily arranged.
- Vet checks can be easily arranged.
- Garrison Equine is a one-stop location where you can choose from several horses all in one location which will save you travel time and costs.
- For leasing horses, as always, we guarantee your satisfaction. If at anytime your horse selection does not meet your needs, we will work with you to find one that does.
Please continue to check our website for updates. Several horses and ponies are waiting for their new home. We guarantee they will brighten your days ahead!
Paul Garrison has over 40 years experience in the horse industry, which includes training and restarting countless saddle horses of all disciplines, facilitating workshops and clinics in a variety of equine topics, providing stallion services, 15 years of farrier services, trailering, has won the RCA National Champion Saddle Bronc buckle, successfully has ridden in competitions from Bull Riding to Open Jumper, and is a fully licensed racehorse trainer as well. Paul has maintained an honest reputation in the horse sale industry for over 30 years. He offers a unique ability to analyze a horse’s physical condition and mental state, which will ensure that you find your most suitable equine partner. Garrison Equine offers sales, leasing, boarding, training, farrier services, stallion services, trailering, and a variety of lesson programs.
Leasing, an affordable and low-risk way to get on a horse!
For as little as $75 a month, you can have your very own horse or pony to ride at your home stable.